16 April, 2020

My New Blog On The 1990s Indian Television

It may seem difficult to believe that Indian television was quite good before 2000. But it is true. In fact, the decade of 1990s was the golden era of Indian television. Unlike the West, there’s not much documentation of the programmes of that time. I have taken it upon myself to chronicle and reminisce the great era. There are many stories to tell, episode and cast lists to be complied of select programmes; therefore, I have started a new blog specifically for the 1990s Indian television. I first wanted to do it here but I reckoned it would be best to keep it separate.

Twilight Daylights will continue along with Nineties Daylights. The link to the new blog can also be found in my profile. Let the 90s roll again.

No comments

Copyright © 2020 by Seth. All rights reserved.