20 April, 2010

Music To My Ears

It's a marvellous song: sublime and earthly. I am still listening to it. The movie itself wasn't great but worth viewing for sure.

It is pious and full of platonic amorousness that it took me to the past and then to the future that I would have had if I hadn't put myself in the paradox. Life could have been different. At least, it would have been life.

R.F. has gone stale and has lost its aura. It doesn't seem the same anymore but it's still enjoyable nevertheless. Perhaps it's because of my prolonged turmoil that has eclipsed everything else. Summer used to be my favourite part of the year, but now I dread it. It's the eclipse after all.

His life fell apart when he took that decision. All he wanted was a simple life.

P.S. Power cuts are causing more and more nuisance. Even the nights aren't peaceful anymore. I deserve that.

1 comment

Purple Lizard said...

Now which song were you listening too?

Copyright © 2020 by Seth. All rights reserved.